Friday 18 May 2012

O U T D O O R S C R E E N I N G S



VINNY SAYS: I know this blog is meant to be for film reviews, but I am getting really excited about all the great summer screenings, there are SO many to choose from. 


-Somerset House Film4 are showing three premieres this year of On the Road, The Watch and Lawless. I personally am going for crime drama Lawless with screenplay by Nick Cave (yes of the bad seeds) and features Gary Oldman. Not to mention Enter the Void. and Pretty in Pink. I think I may just spend my summer there.


-Dalston Midnight Screenings are showing some alt classics like Lost in Translation and American Graffiti (where apparently they will have waitresses on rollerskates, totes amaze)on a roof. Pretty amazing. Bet it'll be FULL of hipsters.


-The Nomad Cinema is the one I am most excited about AND isn't till end of summer when everyone is needing something fun to do before the dreaded end of summer gloom. They are showing at a range of venues including showing The Shining in Brompton Cemetery. I'm going to go scare myself silly.


http://thelexicinema.co.uk/special-events/nomad-roaming-pop-up-cinema/


image.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment